LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Comes Love...

Hey There Everyone!  Having a great day today!!!  My son is back in school and loving it.  He's so happy to see all of his classmates.  Each morning he wakes up excited to get ready for school.  It's so nice to see :-)

I've been catching up on the paperwork for the business.  Uhg!!!  I'm tackling one giant task each day, but I have yet to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  One of these days we'll hire a bookkeeper, but until then...it's me.  And yes, I still hate accounting!

Today I'd like to show you a wedding card that I had made for Magnolia Ink 5.  It didn't make the cut and I almost forgot about it when I didn't see it in the magazine.  It fits perfectly inside the Tuxedo Pocket Card that did make the cut.  Here it is.  I hope you like it!  I'm running short on time right now so I listed all of the materials at the bottom.

First Comes Love...




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Classic Wedding Couple (from Magnolia-licious), Sentiment by American Crafts
Pattern Paper: Karen Foster Designs
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up!
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Two
Ranger Distress Inks: Black Soot, Pumice Stone, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Fired Brick, Victorian Velvet, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint
Copic Markers: E00, 02, 40, 42, 43, 44, RV21, W1
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page: Layered Arches
Crystal Stickles
Gems: Prima Marketing

That's all I have for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my creation!

Ciao,

Angie

16 comments:

Peggie said...

Lovely card. Expertly colored.

Miria said...

Hi, Angie. This card is adorable, I like the sketch and all the lovely details. Hugs. Miria

Rene said...

Great card! Your coloring is fantastic!

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous!!!

Leonie said...

Just stunning Angie! it has such a elegant almost vintage feel. love it!
Hugs leonie

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, love the black and white theme and the gorgeous punch work.
Pinky

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, this is so, so pretty, Angie! Don't understand why it didn't make the cut! Your coloring is superb and I love embossed background!
Hugs,
Barb

Christina C. said...

As always, a magnificent card colored to perfection.
Amazing work!!

Jean said...

Stunning, gorgeous, astonishing, splendid, awe-inspiring.. another true work of art...
Hugs, Jean

LINDA W. said...

OMGoodness what a beautiful card.
Hugs Linda W.

Lisette Morris said...

Lovely card!!

Diana Crick said...

Angie your card is FABULOUS...love the swiss dot background and gorgeous DP.
hugs, Diana

Angelwood said...

Beautiful card, Angie. Lovely coloring! hugs, Angela

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card as usual Angie. The colors are so elegant and the 'bling' flourishes are gorgeous.
hugs

cathylynn said...

AWESOME!!! What an excellent card. Love it!!!!!!!

Cordine said...

Gorgeous Card!
Hugs
Cordine

Related Posts with Thumbnails