LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, August 20, 2010

CANDY WINNERS!!!

Hi Everyone!!!  I sure hope your weekend is getting off to a terrific start!  Ours is gorgeous!!!  Been poolside all day with friends and the sun is shining bright.  I have a little time right now to myself so I decided to take a look at all the CANDY challenge entries.  I can't believe how many entries!  You girls ROCK!!!  There were a total of 48 entries, although a few didn't meet all of the criteria:  easel card using variations of red and brown.  But, they're all so gorgeous and I had such a difficult time hand picking just one.  But......I did.

The easel card that I hand picked is this gorgeous creation by Samara Gugler.  Yay Samara!!!  I have emailed Samara to congratulate her and ask her to choose which candy she would like.


The second winner was chosen by Random.org.  That winner is #4 Emma's easel card!  Yay Emma!  I have emailed Emma to congratulate her.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 48
Result: 4

Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
Here is Emma's beautiful easel card:
 
 
Thanks to everyone for working so hard and making such beautiful creations.  I wish I had enough CANDY to send something to each and every one of you.  Please keep checking back now and again as I will try to post a new CANDY each month.
 
Have fun creating!
 
Ciao,
 
Angie

6 comments:

Samara said...

OMG!!!! I'm so excited! Thank you Angie! :)

Shirl said...

Congratulations to Samara and Emma! Beautiful creations! :))

Lisette Morris said...

Congratulations to Samara and Emma! Wonderful cards!

Christina C. said...

Congratulations Emma and Samara!
Beautiful cards!!!

Marjo said...

Congrats to the winners!

Hugs, Marjo

cheribella said...

Congrats to both of the lucky winners....both great cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails