LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blossom Fairy Cammy...

CLP DT Challenge #28

Hey Ya'll!  Today we have another CLP DT challenge for you.  Chelsea came up with yet another really cool sketch and the DT has some gorgeous cards to show you.  You can see them all on the CLP Challenge Blog.  I sure hope you'll join in on the fun and enter your card for an awesome prize by Gurlee Girl.  But for right now, here's my card.  I hope you enjoy it.

Blossom Fairy Cammy
This adorable little Blossom Fairy Cammy is by Gurlee Girl.  I just love her!  I used Webster's Pages dp's and they are so 'vintage'!  The cs is both Bazzill and SU.  I cut this sweet little image using my Nestabilities and left her legs sticking out so she could sit on the ribbon.
The plaid ribbon is from my stash and the gold is by Webster's Pages.  The doily is also from my stash.  I think I found it in the wedding section of the local craft store.  The perfectly gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I just love their flowers and can't seem to get enough.  I trimmed the card with diamond Stickles and also added some to the flower petals.  Her sweet little wings are covered in glitter.

I colored this little beauty using primarily Copic markers and a tiny bit of Ranger Distress Ink in walnut stain for shadows.

Copics: E00, 02, 35, 42, 44, 50, 53, R00, 11, RV14, 21, Y0000, 21, YG91, 95

That's all I have for right now.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll have another card for you this morning, so please stop again.  I hope you find some time to color!

Ciao,

Angie

6 comments:

Irena said...

This card is just stunning.
The image is perfecly colored. Every detail is great.

Elise said...

Gorgeous card as always!

Hugs,
Elise

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Stunning - I love it!! *hugs*

Patricia said...

Angie she came out so pretty I just love the coloring of her, so beautiful!!!
~Patricia

Annette said...

Stunning! I just so admire your colouring skills!

Marjo said...

Hi Angie,

I love your card! Gurlee Girl Cammy is soo cute. I had to get her after I saw how beautiful you all have made her. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Hugs, Marjo

Related Posts with Thumbnails