LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog Candy Challenge Update...

Hi Everyone!  Well, there sure are some fantastic entries in this challenge!  Thank you everyone for your hard work.  Your cards are so GORGEOUS!  It's going to be very difficult for me to hand pick a winner.  The second winner will be randomly chosen using Random.org.  I have so enjoyed seeing all of the entries come in and I tried to comment on each and every one.  There were a few that didn't have blogs or email addresses that I could I find, so I couldn't find a way to leave a comment.  Anyway, I will have the winners posted by the end of the weekend - so STAY TUNED!

Angie

2 comments:

Autumn said...

So, I thought I had trough today to enter, so it seems I've missed out. I'd still love your thoughts on my card if you have time to check it out http://autumn0725-mycreativeside.blogspot.com/2010/08/im-baaack.html Good luck choosing your winner, all the entries look fab!
xxAutumn

Irena said...

Awesome cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails