LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Magnolia Blog DT

Hi Everyone!  Well, I have been on the Magnolia Magazine DT for a short while now and I'm having a fabulous time.  Things just got even better!  I just joined the Magnolia Blog DT as well and I have a new blog that is just for Magnolia's!  Is there anything better than that?  HERE it is!  I will always have a link to it in my sidebar as well.

I hope you will enjoy visiting both blogs if you choose.  Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments :-)

Angie

4 comments:

*Michaela* said...

I think Blogger should have "I-LIKE button" - I would have pressed it :)

Can't wait to see your fabulous work!
Hugs,
Michaela from Card Heaven

Tracey Feeger said...

Congratulations on making the magnolia DT.
mwah
Trace

Kate said...

Congratulations. Just had some sale magnolia's delivered today so i'll be looking for lots of inspiration.

** Kate **

cdeasey said...

Too cute! I love the lifebuoy as a background & the shells too!
Cindie

Related Posts with Thumbnails