LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, July 30, 2010

CHA Summer 2010

Hi Everyone!  I'm back from CHA and I HAD AN AWESOME TIME!  I'm already looking forward to next year.  I got to spend my first day doing demos at the Scor-Pal booth with Diana, Roy and Val.  I had a blast!  Thank you Diana for extending the invitation!!!  Here's a picture of Diana and Roy - two of the sweetest people EVER!



Afterwards, I made my way around the show and found two booths that had some amazing projects on display.  I only had my phone to take photos so they're not very good quality.  What a dope!  I can't believe I forgot my camera!

Below is a slideshow of my favorite projects that were displayed at the Graphic 45 booth.  They had the most spectacular booth.  They were all decked out in Alice in Wonderland costumes to compliment the release of the collection.  It looked like a Halloween spectacular!  My photos do not do the projects justice though.  They have some truly amazing artists.






Next is the Prima booth.  They too had some fantastic projects to showcase their new products.  I fell in love with their use of flowers, as you can see from my photos.  They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to add them all to my 'collection'.





 
Later that evening I joined Diana, Suzanne Dean and Janiel Corley (from the Magnolia-licious DT) for a fantastic dinner.  We met for drinks and then Diana took us all to a wonderful restaurant where we had an awesome time!  I love you girls!!!!  It was so great to meet and get to know each of you.  I thought I had a photo from our dinner out, but needless to say it didn't turn out!  TIP OF THE DAY -When someone else uses your camera (phone), make sure to double check that they actually pressed the button and snapped the photo!!!
 
That's it for today.  I hope you all enjoyed the photos!
 
Ciao,
 
Angie

3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Great pictures Angie! I'm so glad you had a good time. :)

CelticWoman said...

oh yeah! Some great shots there, glad you are home safe and sound with a million memories and inspiration for a long while. hugs

scrappinpeg said...

Wow those primas are wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails