LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, July 16, 2010

BLOG CANDY CHALLENGE!

Good Evening Everyone and welcome to my CANDY challenge!  It's been a long time since I posted any CANDY and I wanted to make this a good one.  I've got two prizes for two winners.  The first will be hand selected by me and the second will be selected by RANDOM.org.  Here's what you can win:

These Ranger Distress Inks are the 13 colors that I use most often.  They include the following colors:  Barn Door, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Dusty Concord, Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage, Victorian Velvet, Scattered Straw, and Antique Linen


There are six 6x6 paper pads in this group: BasicGrey - Max & Whiskers, Kioshi, Cappella; and PinkPaislee - Queen Bee, 365 Degrees, Bayberry Cottage.  There are four Magnolia stamps: Happiness Be Yours, Tilda with Violin, Tilda with Sunflower (unmounted), and Blades of Grass (unmounted).  There is also a pack of BasicGrey buttons.

Now for the challenge...You need to make an easel card and you must use the colors brown and red.  Brown is my favorite color and I just love when it is paired with shades of red.  You can add any other color(s) that you like and you may use any shade of brown or red.  You get to pick the theme for your card and any embellies that you like.  I will mention, however, that I am partial to the holidays :-)

USE WHATEVER IMAGE YOU LIKE!  Magnolia's are obviously my favorite, but it won't help you win.  I want to see what YOU like.  Be creative...Be imaginative...and most of all - HAVE FUN!  The more fun you have, the more awesome your card will be :-)

I will personally hand pick the first winner, who will get to choose which prize she/he would like.  The second winner will be selected by RANDOM.org and she/he will receive the remaining prize.  Each winner will be required to send me their winning easel card for my personal collection.

If you're interested in joining in on the fun, you will have 30 days to complete your card.  The challenge will begin on July 17, 2010 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and will end on August 16, 2010 at 12:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.  Please add a link to your card using the Linky below, adding your name to the title of the thumbnail AND MAKE SURE THE LINK POINTS TO THE ACTUAL POST ON YOUR BLOG.  To make sure that I can contact you if you win, leave a comment on this post only with your name and email address.  The only other requirement is that you place a link to this CANDY challenge on the sidebar of your blog (provided you have a blog).

Best of luck to you should you decide to join in.  Absolutely anyone is welcome to enter a card, regardless of skill level.  Don't be shy!  You can enter as often as you like.  I can't wait to see what you make!

Ciao,

Angie

WHEN USING THE LINKY TOOL BELOW, MAKE SURE THE LINK YOU INSERT POINTS TO THE ACTUAL POST OF YOUR CARD ON YOUR BLOG.  DO NOT USE MY BLOG ADDRESS.  PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE TITLE.


34 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

Oooooo Angie!! Looking forward to the challenge! Thanks!!!

Marciava Stovall said...

awwe man. Now I gotta go make another card..lol

Lori said...

Okie dokie... but now the pressure is ON lol!
Sweet, Angie. Thanks for the fun!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Love and hugs ~ Lori xoxo

Autumn said...

What a fun way to offer up some candy! Never used that color combo b4, so this will be a fun learning experience!! Thanks for this opportunity!
xxAutumn

Shirl said...

OOh...a good 30 days to come up with a card! What excuse have I got not to play along? LOL!

RubyM:) said...

HOW BRILLIANT AND FUN!! Angie i'm game!! Thanks for the chance to wonderful candy.Now what to do???? Oh does it matter on an image or did i miss that info? Thanks ,RubyM:)

Renkata said...

That's seem like fun!!!
Great Candy idea.

Samara said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration to finally make an easel card! :)

Samara
SamaraGugler at gmail dot com

http://samaragugler.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-easel-card.html

Jane said...

Number 5 I do very plain and simple there are already some amazing cards.

Jean said...

Well Angie, I have never made an easel card, so guess I will just have to learn... always a first for everything!! I will try my best!!
Thank you for the chance for winning such a great candy challenge...
Hugs,Jean

Card Crazy said...

What a fun challenge. All the entries are really cute. My Expression of Love is a little different. How do you define holiday?
Sue S.

dawn hedley said...

Thanks for inspiring me to pick up my stamps and inks again after a break. The other entries are amazing. I have spent the afternoon blog hopping again.
Cheers to all!

hellerlittle said...

Hey there Angie...
I´ve done it *smile
I´m in time with my Easel card for U, hope you like it....
would U like to see more?
come in

Hugs hellerlittle

Deb said...

Whoops!! Entries 19 & 20 are mine and the same - sorry about that! Thanks for the great blog candy, Angie!! All the entries are wonderful - glad I don't have to choose. Happy Scrapping All!1
Hugs,
Deb xoxo

Annette said...

Hi Angie! Thanks for the opportunity! I love your challenge theme & preferred colors, as they are mind too! I really got into this challenge & I hope you like my creation too!

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marjo said...

Hi Angie,

Blog hopin and stumbled onto your wonderful blog. You make gorgeous creations. Became a follower x2..lol I have posted your candy on my sidebar and hopefully get a chance to enter your wonderful challenge. Thanks for the chance to maybe win. Gotta enter first.

Hugs, Marjo

Alicia said...

Hi Angie!! I'm excited,I have never participated in any challenge!I love those colors, to me red means passion and I'm a very passionate person!! I have the perfect excuse to make a card now. Thanks for the oportunity to win this awesome candy!!! Hugs Alicia :o)

Kathy said...

Thanks for the opportunity and letting me know about your challenge!

kmskipper@shaw.ca

www.Kathy-itsagirlthing.blogspot.com

moue1957 said...

Hello I do not know if what I'm doing is correct. This is the first time I attend an English blog

I do not speak English, so excuse my spelling

that my participation is writing''The best is yet to come''

I had a lot of fun doing this card


thank you

Tracy V. said...

I had so much fun doing this card. Thanks for the fun blog candy challenge!!

My email is scrapgirl1210@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tracy V

Lisette Morris said...

I have to remind myself to read all the details again. Here is my entry

http://totallyinkspired.blogspot.com/2010/08/scrapgirl-angies-challenge.html

Thanks for the great challenge!
Lisette

Jule said...

hi angie,

thanks for the wonderful blog candy!I had so much fun making this card, hope you like my creation...

hugs jule

(ju.ka@hotmail.de)

beadz said...

Hi Angie, what a fun challenge - and I am so inspired by your work - awesome!
hugs,
Gini Cagle
beadz@bellsouth.net

Annette said...

Hi Angie! I posted an entry for my sis in law, she doesn't have a blog so I entered on her behalf. Hope that's OK & thanks for the opportunity!
Annette (for) Linda

l.dayot@charter.net

Lily said...

Hi Angie,

Just posted a newly baked card on my blog to submit it here! Thansk for the chance to win!

Hugs
Lily
lilysartcreations (at) gmail . com

Ronda Archangelo said...

Angie...thank you so much for making me do something new! I LOVE this challenge and now have a headstart on my Christmas cards :-)

Ronda
rba0422@gmail.com

lenascrappar said...

Thank you for the chance to win and I hope you lika my card!!

My email is,
lena.scrappa@gmail.com

Hugs from Lena

Priyanka said...

ur work is awesome and very perfect in coloring and colour combination.Brown and read is my favorite combination so I make a card but linky is not working here I post my link here.http://priyankascreations.blogspot.com/2010/08/lets-celebrate-bengali-marriage.htm

all my card are hand drawn and hand cut images I dont have stamp or punches hope u like it.

Miria said...

Hi, Angie. Thank you for the chance! I've seen so many great creations that ... but who knows? I had a great fun doing it, anyway! My e-mail address is amanoamano_mi@yahoo.it. Hugs. Miria

Priyanka said...

I am very scared still linkly is not work.Hope u will find my link from the comment

Nikki said...

Thanks for the challenge it was fun :)
hugs Nikki C

Priyanka said...

Thank you so much for ur precious comment,ur word"Be creative...Be imaginative..." inspiring me.yes its takes lot of time,some times I was afraid that I could not complete it as I plan so many things.I added little bit clear picture of my card, as I want everyone see the exact color and detail of my work.If u have time so plz visit my link again.Thank u.

scrappinpeg said...

Angie thanks so much for the fun challenge. I had a FUN time working on this one. Hope you will enjoy it.
peggy.biggs@att.net

hugs....
Peggy Biggs

Related Posts with Thumbnails