LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, June 21, 2010

A short break...

Hi Everyone!  Where have I been?  Swamped and over committed for a couple weeks.  I wanted to let you know that I'm ok and haven't disappeared.  I have something new for the CLP Challenge on July 1st so please check back for that.  I'm also going to try to get something done for Independence Day, but if not, I'll definitely be back after the holiday.  We've got two family vacations scheduled back-to-back before then and I've got planning and packing to do.  But, once we return I should get back on schedule.

I hope you're all having a great summer so far :-)

Ciao,

Angie

3 comments:

pinky said...

Missing your lovely creations! Have a nice vacation or vacations lol.
Pinky

Renkata said...

Have a gret vacation Angie

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love all of your cards. Hope you enjoy your vacation. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails