LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Hi Everyone!  I'm a little overdue in announcing my blog candy winner and I'm sooooooooooo sorry!  We had such a busy weekend that it all just got away from me.  So, without further wait, the winner, drawn by Random.org is................. #45, Sarah from Sarah's Bloggin Bit!!!  Sarah has won a copy of Magnolia Ink - Midsummer Night's Dream.  I've emailed Sarah and hope to hear from her soon.

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 100
Result: 45

That's it for today!  I'll be in my new craft room tomorrow having a blast and will have something to show you soon.  I still have a few things to organize in my new craft room and will have pics for you when it's done.

Try to find some time to color!

Ciao,

Angie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OOoooohhh it's me - wow the Random machine picked me - whooooooo. Thank you so much - I've emailed you my address - just gotta wait for the post man now. Hugs Sarah x

Related Posts with Thumbnails