LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, April 5, 2010

CANDY WINNER!!!

How exciting!  I get to announce the winner of my blog candy!!!  There were a lot of entries and I got to see some new and beautiful faces from around the world.  I used RANDOM.ORG to generate the winning number and it is.........................35 !!!!!!!!!!!!  Robin, from Robin's Room!!!!!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations Robin!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin, please email me at ajhunt@comcast.net to claim your prize.  You have 1 week to notify my and then I'll have to draw another number.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 114
Result: 35

Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
This is Robin's prize.  I just love these organizers!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for playing everyone!  It's been a lot of fun reading everyone's comments and waiting to see who might win. 

I've decided to have one giveaway each month since it's so much fun.  Be sure to check back periodically to see what it might be!

That's it for now!  Try to find some time to color!

Ciao,

Angie

3 comments:

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

congratulations Robin x what a lovely prize!!! leigh x

Lynn Fox said...

Congratulations Robin for being the lucky winner and Thank you Angie for this great blog.

Pili mtz said...

FELICIDADES ALA GANADORA Y GRACIAS POR EL SORTEO SALUDOS

Related Posts with Thumbnails