LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

April Showers...May Flowers BLOG CANDY WINNER!

There were 142 entries for this blog candy and I'm still in shock!  The winner is lucky number 39, Nancy of 'Nancy's Paper Craft Corner'!!!!!! 

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 142

Result: 39

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Thanks to everyone for your generous comments and for entering this drawing.  I'll be having another soon to celebrate 100 Followers.  So, stay tuned!!!

I'm off to my craft room!!!!   Yay for me : - )

Ciao,

Angie

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for letting me play, Angie : )

Congratulations, Nancy!!!

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Nancy said...

Thank you so much Angie for the awesome candy! I love stopping by your blog. Your cards are gorgeous!
Thank you so much!
Hugs,
Nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails