LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, February 19, 2010

Champagne Anyone?

Hello Everyone!  Well, the weekend is finally here.  I'm so excited for my son.  He's going to be testing tomorrow morning for his black stripe belt in karate.  He has worked so hard for this.  This is the highest belt rank in this group and if he earns it he will advance to the next group.  He still has some more practicing to do tonight, but I think he's ready.

I got to spend a little time in my craft room this afternoon.  Whiff of Joy Challenges blog is looking for a guest designer.  The theme for entry into the challenge is Pearls and Swirls.  I thought it sounded like fun so I went to work with Willow and here's what I came up with.  Wish me luck!  I'd love to be on the WOJ Challenges DT, even if it's only for a month.

Willow with Champagne



I chose to work with Willow with Champagne from WOJs new City Girl Collection.  I wanted to do something with a romantic and vintage feel.  I chose dp's from Pink Paislee and K&Company.  The cs is from SU.  I stamped the dp with a swirl stamp from SU and the cs with a heart stamp from EK Success.  The brown swirls were cut using my Sizzix Lovely Flourishes Set.  The cs for the heart was cut using Nestabilities.  The gorgeous flowers and pearls are from Prima.  I added Stickles to the champagne and the detail on Willow's dress.  I also added pearls to Willow's necklace and bracelet.  She deserves nothing but the best!

I colored Willow's skin with Copic markers and the rest with Distress Inks.

That's all I have for now.  Have a great weekend and try to find some time to color.  I know I will!

Ciao for now,

Angie

4 comments:

Vicky said...

This is just stunning Angie! Such beautiful attention to detail! Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

CelticWoman said...

Angie I love your monotone with just a splash of accent color, very dramatic, Good Luck. Sandi

*Michaela* said...

Angie:
Beautiful card! Love the color choice and the whole design. Fabulous!!!
Hugs,
Michaela

charlene aka scrappygma said...

Angie she is beautiful and sure hope you get the guest DT spot it is well earned.
Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails