LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Dreamy...

Happy Thursday To All!  Hard to believe but it's gotten even colder here in Michigan.  The wind has picked up as well.  But, my son is still home sick and loves to cuddle and keep me warm.  He's in first grade so he still loves his momma. 

I found a little time for crafting and made a card with some beautiful warm greens, browns and golds.  My niece is turning 8 on Feb. 1st and her birthday party is on Sunday.  I'm going to give this card to her.  I hope she likes it.  I also entered it into the following challenges:

Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog - Sketch by Gio.  It's a great design and her card is beautiful as usual.

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 97 Blooming Gorgeous

Here's my card...
Dreamy Willow with Flowers

I just love this Dreamy Willow with Flowers from Whiff of Joy Stamps.  It's designed by Elisabeth Belle who, in my opinion, has designed some of the most beautiful stamps for crafting.  If you would like a stamp of your own, you can get it HERE.  The gorgeous warm and rich dp's are from the Basic Grey Origins collection.  The cs is, of course, Stampin' Up.  I used MS punches for texture and diamond Stickles to give the card some sparkle.  I have no idea what company made the sentiment, but I stamped it with Stampin' Up Chocolate.  I used my Nestabilities to cut out the image and background.  Afterwards, I applied Distress Ink Tea Dye around the edges of the image.  Willow's dress looked a little flat so I added some more Stickles and K&Company gems for a little something shiny.  I didn't have a golden yellow ribbon to match the dp's, so I used a Copic marker to color an off white ribbon that I already had.  Finally, I added mini roses and aged them a bit with a little ink.

Here you can see the Copics used to color Willow.

I hope you have a fantastic day.  Try to find some time to create something beautiful : )

Ciao for now,

Angie

7 comments:

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, gorgeous colours and flowers, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

meiju151 said...

You have made beautiful card! I like it very much.

Val said...

Wow - this is just fabulous - the colours are so rich.

Hugs
Val

Gayle said...

Love the colors Angie
Hugs! Gayle

Patti.Jo said...

Love your colors and how you did the corners!!! Fantastic card Angie!

Jane said...

Wow!!! stunning card, beautiful colouring!! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xxx

Cissy said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails