LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bearing Gifts...

HAPPY DAY TO EVERYONE!  And, if it's your birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  So, my hubby and I were sitting and watching television Friday night and he said to me..."it was Dawn's birthday on the 10th".  'Dawn' is his sister.  Thanks for the heads up!!!  NOT!  So, yesterday I had to find the time to make a card to send to her.  This is what I came up with.  I had previously colored the image the week before so she was ready and waiting for her accessories.  I hope you like her :)

Girl with Gift



Isn't she pretty!  She just looks like she's beggin' for a party.  This stamp is from Hero Arts.  I put her on a birthday card, but I think she could be used for any gift giving occasion.  The dp's are from BoBunny and the cs is Stampin' Up - of course.  The flowers are from Daisy Doodles and I added clear gems to the center for a little bling.  The ribbon is just by-the-yard from the craft store.  I used my Bow Easy to make the beautiful double bow.  Her dress and hair band got some turquoise Stickles.  When I thought I was finished, the card just didn't jump out at me.  Sooooo, I outlined the papers with crystal Stickles and BAM! - it made all the difference.

Here you can see the Copics used.

Well, that's it for now!  I hope you have fun and enjoy your crafting.  Til next time...


2 comments:

Gayle said...

Angie, That's a cute card. BTW, my birthday is in April -- wouldn't want you to miss it :)

Cissy said...

Angie,

This is really beautiful!! Love the colors & love the glitter (of course)

Cissy

Related Posts with Thumbnails