LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, January 25, 2010

Ain't Life Sweet...

Happy Monday Everyone!  It's still cold as heck in Michigan and my son is still sick...but we're pushing through.  My son is home from school today and still has a fever.  It's been between 102 and 103 since Friday evening and the only thing keeping it down are meds.  Today I took him to the doctor and was told to keep doing what we're doing.  He ate some mac n cheese today so he seems a little better.  He didn't eat very much over the weekend.

So, after a weekend of caring for my son and little time to relax, I decided to check out the blog challenges that are going on.  There were four that intrigued me and I thought about how I could enter them all with only one card.  This is a first for me.  I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Highlites - "Pretty In Pink" challenge

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Challenge #30 Valentines

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Punch It

Just Magnolia - Sketch challenge using the following layout


I hope I have done all of these proud.  Here's what I came up with...

Sweet Tilda



This Sweet Tilda is part of the Raising the Ceiling collection and you can pre-order her HERE at Magnolia-licious.  The dp's are from ColorBok and the cs is from Stampin' Up.  The sparkly ribbon is from TPC Studio.  I cut the image and background with my Nestabilities and then used my Copic multi-liner to draw the squiggles.  I raised the image and background up on dimensionals.  The gorgeous black jewels are from Prima, as are the black sequins.  I used my Bow Easy to make the bow and added mini roses to the center that I colored with a pink ink and then stickled.  I added the pins from Making Memories for a little something extra sparkly.  The sentiment is by Embossing Arts Co. and it is colored with Copics.  At the very end, I wanted to really draw attention to this sweet little Tilda so I surrounded her with Stickles.






Here you can see the Copics used to color the image.

I hope you have a terrific week.  I have a ton of work to do so I may not see you here until the end of the week.

Ciao for now,

Angie

24 comments:

Peggie said...

I just love your card. Tilda is too sweet and your coloring is great. Love the embellishments.

Sharon Caudle said...

Angie!! She's sooooo CUTE!!!! I love how you colored her and the awesome papers!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! hugs!

Pam S. said...

sweet she is Angie!
Pam Going Postal

Jean said...

Angie, she is so adorable.. a beautiful job on coloring, but I do love the pink and black together!! Great job!! Someone is gonna be proud to get this card for Valentine's Day!
Hugs, Jean

Candy said...

Angie! What a wonderful card!! Love the red and black and all of your beautiful embellishments! Tilda is gorgeous and coloured perfectly :o)
Hugs,
Candy

Patti.Jo said...

So adorable! She is so cute and love all your fun embellishments and papers! Beautiful work Angie!

Sue said...

OMG, I love the color combo you chose. That image is so darling and you have colored her to perfection. This is just a delightful card, so much to look at and enjoy. Congrats on the first snow card.....well deserved, the card is darling. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.

glowinshadow23 said...

Beautiful card! You have definitely made your favorite sites proud and impressed visitors!

Nancy said...

Angie your card is adorable! Love how you have colored Tilda and your details are beautiful!
Hugs,
Nancy

Monique said...

Your card is beautifull !

Hugs Monique

Debbie Pamment said...

This has got to be one of my current Tilda faves - She's sooo sweet and soooo versatile!!! LOve your layout and colouring!
Gorgeous job!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

Tracey said...

Awww, what a sweet Tilda and sop beautifully coloured!! Your card is gorgeous!

Gayle said...

She's just precious. HUGS!! Gayle

Patricia Garcia said...

Angie she's adorable, love your card! The colors are fab!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Barb Hardeman said...

Ah! She is just darling in her pretty pink dress. Beautiful coloring and such a gorgeous card!

Nancy said...

I really love your card ..it's a beauty!!!

cats whiskers said...

This is just stunning dear, a perfect creation, thanks for joining us at JM this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...angie, she is so sweet! and congrats on having your card featured at Magnolia-licious!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Your Tilda card is just darling & pretty in pink. You did a fabulous job coloring her. Love it all.
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Fran said...

Gorgeous Tilda, your colouring is amazing and I just love all the little touches and embelishments on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Magnolia Down Under!

Norma said...

Angie, gorgeous card. I love this Tilda--I must get her. Awesome colouring work. Love your layout and all the embelishments.
Thanks for playing along with MDUC.

Hugs.
Norma

Crazystamper said...

Angie, this card is just lovely....another Tilda to add to my list. Thanks for sharing..Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

Suzanne J Dean said...

So very sweet Angie--love the touches of black with the pink! Great layout & super cute Tilda--thanks for joining in on the challenge with us!

hugz,
Suzanne

Cissy said...

This is beautiful~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails