LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Work - Work - Work...Day After Day

Time to exhale...

I put it off as long as I could!  As much as I like to play, there is still work to be done.  With the year end approaching, it was time to spend the better part of the day tackling payroll and business taxes.  I was committed, with nose to the grind, and now it's play time once again.  Whoo Hoo! 

____________________________

Girl Holding Flowers



Isn't she precious!  Girl Holding Flowers is a new rubber stamp from Hero Arts.  I couldn't wait to give her a personality boost of color.  These Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry papers set the stage with their beautiful green and melon shades.  She is set on a scalloped background cut with the Nestabilities scalloped ovals.  I have quickly learned the importance of the Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The scalloped background was raised with Pop Dots for a little dimension.  The Making Memories decorative ribbons were the perfect addition.  And, the K & Company pearls...a girl's gotta have her pearls!  The picture isn't complete without a little something shiny.  She also got a touch of crystal Stickles on her flowers.  Lastly, I made a gorgeous double bow with my ever so handy Bow Easy - another tool I suddenly cannot live without.



This little girl and her flowers were colored with Copics.  On her hair, I used E25, E29 and E31.  Her skin was colored with E00 and shaded with E02.  Her yellow/green dress is a combination of YG21 and YG23.  Finally, her flowers were colored with Y08, Y11, R22, R24 and R37.

I'll meet you back here again shortly : )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails