LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, December 28, 2009

New Adventures

Whew! What a day! My son had his first sleep over at a friends house last night. For the past two nights, he has cried and cried before bed because he was afraid that he would miss me during his sleep over. I assured him that he could come home at any time, but he wanted to be brave. And....he did it! Not a phone call or a tear. He had a wonderful time. We picked him up in the early afternoon and then were off to a birthday party that included...rock climbing! Can you believe it! A bunch of 6 year olds rock climbing! They had a terrific time : )

Anywho...since we had last night free, my husband and I went out on a date! Yes, a date. I couldn't believe it either. We had an amazing dinner at J Alexanders in Troy - I highly recommend the artichokes. They were to die for! Afterwards, we went to the movie theatre and saw 'It's Complicated'. I highly recommend the movie as well. Very funny : )

________________________


Birdhouse



My wonderful husband gave me the ultimate Christmas gift of scrapbook goodies this year. They included this beautiful Birdhouse stamp from I Brake For Stamps and you can purchase it HERE. I just love the colors in this card. My grandmother loved cardinals so I decided to make the bird a cardinal red. I miss her most during the holidays so this card is in honor of her. The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Indian Summer collection and the cs is from Stampin' Up. I added crystal Stickles to the flowers for a little bling - because you've always gotta have a little something shiny. The oyster Baubles add a little more texture. The 'thinking of you' sentiment is from Hero Arts and the bow was done with my Bow Easy.


Per usual, I colored this birdhouse with Copics - only the best markers in the universe. For the bird and flowers I used R39, R37, R35, R30 and R11. The leaves were colored with G28 and G24. The birdhouse and branches were colored with E57, E47 and E31. I hope you love this card as much as I do. The colors are so rich and warm.

Well, I'm off to bed shortly. Get a good nights sleep and have a wonderful tomorrow.

Ta Ta for now!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Angie, I absolutely love this card, and thank you for listing where the stamp can be purchased. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails